Senior Engineer Electronics Fuel Cell System (f/m/d)
We are looking for Senior Engineers to join us in developing the E/E architecture of our fuel cell system.
- Coordinate the development and certification of the electrical and electronic architecture and ensure compliance
- Design of electrical components, such as fuses and wiring harness
- Design of electronic components, such as DC/DC converters, sensors, actuators, in compliancewith the relevant regulations, such as clearance and creepage distances, insulation coordination, etc.
- Preparation of decisions regarding make or buy of electronic components
- Coordination of the development and selection of electrical and electronic components and control units
- Coordination of the necessary component tests (e.g. design validation tests, EMC tests, environmental tests)
- Coordination of the certification of the components
- Well completed university degree in electrical engineering, physics, mechatronics or comparable
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the development of electronicsfor fuel cell systems/ commercialvehicles
- Ability to work independently, ability to work in a team, independent problem identification and solution, obliging way of working
- Good knowledge of high-voltage safety and bus technology (CAN, LIN)
- An exciting job in a fast-paced business environment
- A dynamic, and highly motivated team
- Short decision-making processes and flat organizational structure
- Involvement in strategy and management decisions
- Remote and hybrid work models
- Competitive salary
We are happy if you join us in developing hydrogen solutions for future mobility and look forward to your application.